Bishop Brossart is a Catholic high school that encourages students to embrace the Gospel Message of Jesus Christ in order to mature spiritually, advance academically, develop physically and foster the spirit of Charity First.
- Bishop Brossart High School was established in 1950.
- Located in the heart of Alexandria and includes the Crouch Center, Seither Sports Center, Munninghoff Family Performing Arts Center, St. Francis of Assisi Chapel, and Hegenauer Hall
- We have 2 computer labs, 2 mobile labs, and we are a One To World campus where students can bring their own device to school.
- Enrollment for the 2015-2016 school year is 280 students.
- Student teacher ratio is 12:1
- 9 BBHS graduates are current faculty members
- 94% of our class of 2015 enrolled in a 4 year or 2 year college
- 3 members of the class of 2015 are proudly serving in our U.S. military
- 67% of our graduates of 2015 received a scholarship
- Our 88 graduates of 2015 earned over $4.3 million in scholarships
- Class of 2015 had an ACT average score of 23.7 compared to the state average of 21.
- 100% of BBHS students participate in community service and in 2014-2015 students compiled 7,313 hours of service.
- We offer weekly mass, rosary service, and reconciliation.
- In accordance with Federal civil rights laws and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions, including Bishop Brossart High School, participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.
View our 2015-2016 School Information Booklet